Once the barbecuing is finished the transition to outdoor heating mode is achieved with the movement of a single component
Repositioning a baffle inside the appliance transforms it from a multifaceted barbecue cooker to a highly efficient and attractive outdoor heater, which will deliver up to 700 degrees of radiant heat
Place logs on the charcoal or wood ashes that have been used to cook and within minutes the heater is creating its own micro climate
Additionally the Heat & Grill comes with the following: Pair of metal side shelves, Analogue thermometer, Pair of stove gloves, Scoop for removing ash
Outdoor Cover: This tailor made cover will help to protect your ‘Clean Burn’ from the elements when not in use.
Starter Pack: Everything you need to get get your heater barbecue up and running.
The starter pack includes:
- 1x Bag of Kiln Dried Logs
- 1x Box of Natural Fire Lighters (50pcs.)
- Pair of metal side shelves
- Analogue thermometer
- Pair of stove gloves
- Scoop for removing ash
592mm (1210mm with shelves) (W), 996mm (H), 433mm (+ additional 310mm flue to rear) (D)
500mm (W), 320mm (D)
You should always remember that your HEAT appliance is an outdoor machine, and as such, should be looked after, in order to maintain overall condition and functionality.
- REGULAR CHECKS AND CLEANING – at least once a month, and more regularly during bad weather and wiping surfaces to keep dry and to eradicate minor blemishes before the deteriorate further
- CLEANING BETWEEN USES – including removing ash to clear airways, washing key areas with soap and water, keeping the glass clean and taking care of shelves both during use and when not in use.