Showing 1–9 of 25 resultsView All
Kamado Joe Big Block XL Lumpwood Charcoal
Big Block extra large lump charcoal is crafted by Argentinian artisans to create charcoal that is not only significantly larger, but also noticeably better than other lumpwoods – this burns longer, gives better flavour amd better smoke.
Kamado Joe Big Block is made from an exclusive blend of Argentinian hardwood so dense that it’s called ‘axe-breaker’ by the locals.
Kamado Joe Big Joe
Everything that made the Kamado Joe Classic II an instant hit, only bigger, the Big Joe is our most versatile kamado and can easily accommodate three full racks of ribs. Designed with thick-walled, heat-resistant ceramic that keeps meat moist by sealing in smoke and flavour, the Big Joe is a work of expert craftsmanship.
£1,998.00Add to cart
Kamado Joe Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Kamado Joe Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 31cm Diameter x 10cm Deep
- Tight-fitting lid
- The Capacity is 6.25 Litres / 5.5 Quarts
- This thick-walled cookware is a go-to for outdoor chefs and is great for cooking soups, stews, chili and even cobblers.
- With proper care this valuable piece of bbq kit will last a lifetime.
- This is a large dutch oven, 31cm Diameter and 10cm Deep with a tight-fitting lid, and has a carrying handle across the top.
This is especially made for your Kamado Joe Grill, however, it can also be used inside the home on your induction, ceramic, electric and gas hobs and ovens.
- To use in your Joe set the ducth oven on the grill grate with heat deflectors inside the grill
- You may encounter some sticking with new cookware, so use a little oil when cooking
- Use wooden or high-temperature silicone utensils to stir food inside the oven
Cleaning and Care;
- Handwash with mild soapy water, and crucially, dry immediately
- Lightly coat with vegetable oil after each use
- Cast Iron can rust without protective seasoning, but if you can wash, dry and oil the oven each time you use it you should be fine
- If you do get some rust spots, just scour them off, rinse, dry and coat with vegetable oil
£85.00Add to cart
Kamado Joe Cast Iron Wok
This wok is perfect for cooking stir-fry recipes, or for grilling small meats, seafood or vegetables – it is a really useful addition to your barbecue, and enables you to do much more than just traditional wok cookery.
This is made for your Kamado Joe Grill, however, you can also use it inside the home on your induction, ceramic, electric or gas cooktop, and even use it in the oven, thanks to the flat-bottom that stabilises it.
To use in your KJ Grill, place the wok on the grill grate, with heat deflectors inside the grill.
33cm (13″) Diameter x 13cm (5″) High
£60.00Add to cart
Kamado Joe Classic
The kamado that set a new high standard for craftsmanship and innovation, our Kamado Joe Classic features a thick-walled, heat-resistant shell that locks in smoke and moisture at any temperature. Beneath the easy-open dome, a large cooking surface crafted from commercial-grade 304 stainless steel provides ample space for 10–12 fillets or chicken breasts. Other standard features include a flexible Divide & Conquer cooking system, a heavy-duty rolling cast iron cart, a precision ventilation dial and a patented slide-out ash drawer for easy access and cleaning.
£1,098.00Add to cart
Kamado Joe Classic 3. New release limited offer
Top of the Range Kamado Joe Classic III BBQ Grill with 5 new standout features;
NEW 3 Tier Divide and Conquer Cooking System
NEW SloRoller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber Insert – improved heat distribution and smoke flavour – designed to perfect low and slow cooking
NEW Premium Cart to house it all in
NEW Aluminium Side Shelves
Charcoal Basket included as STANDARD
- 18″ Diameter Grill and 22″ Diameter Bowl – equivalent in diameter to the Large Big Green Egg, and includes;
- SloRoller Hyperbolic Insert – designed by the experts at Desora, a team of Harvard researchers, to create an area of high local pressure, leading to cyclonic airflow and increased smoke absorption, as well as constraining the heat and dispersing it evenly across the grilling area
- This insert is easily swapped out for the standard heat deflector plates when grilling or searing at higher temperatures
- Air Lift, Counterbalanced Hinge enables easy finger-touch opening of the lid – reduces the lifting weight by 96%
- Stainless Steel latch, combined with unique Fibreglass Gasket gives category-leading airtight seal
- Divide and Conquer Cooking System with half-moon stainless steel cooking grids
- Sturdy Metal Cart with four wheels, two of which are lockable
- Black aluminium foldable side shelves
- Internal 1.25″ thick Multi-panel Firebox
- Cast Iron Firegrate and Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket
- Stainless Steel Half-Moon Cooking Grates
- Grill Gripper
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent with opening on the vertical so that the vent aperture you’ve carefully set does not move when you open the lid – all aluminium, no rust and makes the dome rainproof inside
- Ash Tool
- Thermometer Dome Gauge
- Unique Patented 304 grade Stainless Steel Ash Collection Tray
£1,799.00Add to cart