- Status Light Ring notifies you of pit temperature at a glance
- Free BBQ Guru app + Bluetooth control gives you completely hands-free control over your BBQ
- Versatile 5-in-1 magnetic mount means you can place the DynaQ on virtually any surface
- Dishwasher-safe probes means clean-up is a cinch
- Oxygen regulation fan ensures the fire is the perfect temperature for cooking juicy, tender BBQ
- Intelligent Open-Lid Detection protects your pit and food from temperature spikes
- Patented Ramp Mode saves meat from being overcooked by carefully monitoring temperature
- Compatible with nearly every charcoal or wood-fired grill
Status Light Ring
Find out if your food is cooking at a glance, thanks to the patent-pending Status Light Ring. This state-of-the-art feature is going to completely change how you monitor temperature on your grill. Now, you can get visual feedback throughout your cook at a glance.
Patent-Pending Versatile Mount
You can mount the DynaQ in five different ways, giving you the ultimate versatility in your setup. The mount is magnetic, has the ability to be screwed into place on wood or metal, or can be simply propped up on a surface without worrying about it sliding or leaving scratches.
Dishwasher-Safe, High Precision, New and Improved Temperature Probes
Get the most accurate temperature reading with the DynaQ temperature probes. Attach one probe to your grill grate, and insert the other into your food. You’ll always have a precise reading and can modify your temperature at the push of a button on the BBQ Guru app.
The DynaQ is compatible with almost any charcoal or wood-fired grill, so you don’t have to worry about any potential compatibility issues. Make sure to check out our “Help Me Choose Guru Guide” to see which adapter lets you connect the DynaQ to your grill, and get ready to start really BBQing!