The Primo Oval JR 200 ceramic grill is deceptively large when it comes to cooking ability, you can even roast two 14 lb. turkeys simultaneously. Perfect as a primary grill or as a complement to your existing grill.
When you purchase the Primo Oval JR 200 ceramic grill you will receive the grill only – including cooking grates.
Indirect cooking for baking, roasting and smoking requires the Heat Deflector Racks and Plates.
The grill is constructed of premium-grade ceramics and includes a cast iron top vent, easy-to-read thermometer, porcelain coated reversible cooking grates, and stainless steel draft door. Made in the USA it comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by a 20-Year Guarantee on the ceramics.
The Primo patented oval design delivers far more cooking flexibility that round ceramic grills by being able to simultaneously cook with two distinct cooking zones. Grill steaks on the direct side and roast tender foods like fish, seafood and vegetables on the indirect side at the same time without overcooking and charring the food. The oval design also creates an extremely efficient cooking space so you can cook more food at the same time.
Please note you must purchase a set of Ceramic Feet (sku 400) with your Primo Grill in order to have a stable base for cooking and the correct airflow. The only exception to this is if you are purchasing a cradle/trolley/table as you will not require additional feet.
- Cooking Area: 210 sq in / 1,355 cm²
- Optional Rack System: 150 sq in / 968 cm²
- Total Cooking Area: 360 sq in / 2,323 cm²
- Cooking Grid: 13.5″ x 18.5″ / 34 cm x 47 cm
- Temperature Range: 150°-850°F+ / 66°C-454°C+
- Height: 54.61 cm / 21.5 in
- Width: 44.45 cm / 17.5 in
- Depth: 41.28 cm / 16.25 in
- Grill Weight: 110 lbs / 49.90 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Ceramic Parts, 5-Year on Metal Parts, 1-Year on Cast Iron Parts, 30 Days on Gaskets and Thermometer