Removable wooden side shelves allowing easy food preparation
Adjustable grill area for a variety of cooking options including roasting a meat joint, wok frying and baking
Extremely controllable with resulting in precise cooking levels with digital thermometer included
Supplied with an all weather cover and ash pan for easy ash removal
Insulated lid to reduce heat loss
A concealed shield covers the glass viewing window allowing you to stand comfortably in front whilst cooking
Once your party have finished eating, the Chesney’s HEAT Terrace Gourmet changes from a superb barbecue to a clean burning, powerful outdoor heater
Sure to become a much used, versatile appliance for gardens and terraces
The Heat collection changes the way we use the outdoors, whether it’s a large garden or a roof terrace. I love the fact that it extends the time we can spend outside. Sitting around the fire late into the evening with a group of friends is one of life’s great pleasures.”
Starter Pack: Everything you need to get get your heater barbecue up and running.
The starter pack includes:
- 1x Bag of Kiln Dried Logs
- 1x Box of Natural Fire Lighters (50pcs.)
- Pair of wooden side shelves
- Analogue thermometer
- Pair of stove gloves
- Scoop for removing ash
- Weatherproof cover
1161mm (W), 1021mm (H), 529mm (D)
You should always remember that your HEAT appliance is an outdoor machine, and as such, should be looked after, in order to maintain overall condition and functionality.
- REGULAR CHECKS AND CLEANING – at least once a month, and more regularly during bad weather and wiping surfaces to keep dry and to eradicate minor blemishes before the deteriorate further
- CLEANING BETWEEN USES – including removing ash to clear airways, washing key areas with soap and water, keeping the glass clean and taking care of shelves both during use and when not in use.